If you’ve been charged with a criminal or traffic offence you don’t have to face it alone. The outcome of your Court case could potentially be life changing, so give yourself the best possible chance with Zielinski Legal, experienced criminal lawyers.
At Zielinski Legal we will advise you of your rights and possible courses of action, get you ready for your Court appearance and explain the Court procedures so that you understand what’s happening every step of the way.
As experienced criminal lawyers, we can attempt to negotiate your matter ahead of your hearing and, where possible, have the charges downgraded or withdrawn. However, if that cannot occur and the matter proceeds to Court, we will defend your case clearly and strongly to give you the best possible outcome. We regularly appear in the Magistrates Courts at Port Adelaide and Adelaide.
Zielinski Legal deals in the below areas of criminal law:
- Traffic and vehicle offences including:
- exceed the prescribed concentration of alcohol (drink driving);
- driving under the influence of alcohol or other substance (DUI);
- driving while disqualified;
- excessive speeding;
- driving while unregistered;
- dangerous or reckless driving
- Acts intended to cause injury including:
- basic assault;
- aggravated assault
- Theft including:
- theft from retail premises; and
- receiving of stolen property;
- using a motor vehicle without consent
Worried about the likely penalty? Ready to get some common sense legal advice? Contact Zielinski Legal to arrange a consultation.