At Zielinski Legal, we can provide assistance for a range of matters relating to family law, divorce law and de facto relationships, including:
Marriage, De Facto and Divorce Law
- Divorce in Australia, including preparing and serving divorce documents;
- Separation issues;
- Spousal maintenance;
- Property settlements;
- Binding Financial Agreements;
- De facto property settlements and other issues;
- Legal representation at the Family Court of Australia and the Federal Circuit Court of Australia.
- Advice on child support and enforcement of payments;
- Parenting plans;
- Parental rights;
- Orders relating to children
At Zielinski Legal, we understand that separating is a difficult time in your life. We will guide you through your separation with sensitivity and practicality, while delivering the best outcome possible.
If you and your former partner have agreed to a property division and/or the living arrangements for minor children, there is no need for litigation. Your agreement can be reflected in Orders, without having to attend Court. Zielinski Legal can assist you in the preparation of the Orders.
If you and your former partner do not agree on the division of property or the living arrangements for minor children, Zielinski Legal can assist you with negotiations and, if the matter proceeds to Court, by representing you in the Federal Circuit Court of Australia or the Family Court of Australia.
Zielinski Legal are also experienced in preparing and advising on Binding Financial Agreements with respect to married couples and de facto couples.